Thursday, July 06, 2006
Almost There!
Lost three pounds - down to 402. I really want to get down to 399 and get that free massage! I'm back on the treadmill, foot still gets sore but Dr said to keep walking unless it gets too painful. I have plantar facisitus (or something like that). Inserts are on the way and have a nice pair of shoes. This morning 45 minutes on the treamill after a swim of 30 laps. After my last swim lesson a week ago, I have shaved off 7-8 seconds per lap! I still worrry about the cutoff time and that has me a bit stressed out. I have only 9 weeks to pull it together. I upped my swims to 4 days a wwek, sometimes 5. This afternoon it's an hour of back and triceps work, my favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! You are very inspiring. My boyfriend and I are going to try and get in shape too. There is more to life than cheese danishes!
Post a Comment