Thursday, January 11, 2007

Crap!

Didn't set the alarm, overslept and missed my swim. I hate when I do that! After last night's post I feel guilty! But tommorrow is another day!

I go back for orthotics prep at the PT today. He guarantees I will like them or I get my money back. He looked at the others I have and said they were the wrong kind (very rigid) and did not fit well. I hope these do better, we shall see soon enough.

7 comments:

Wes said...

Ooops! I can see how having the right orthotics is very important!

TriShannon said...

You have plenty of time and tomorrow IS another day!

Hope the orthodics work!

Iron Pol said...

One sure thing about things like alarms and oversleeping. They generally happen for a reason.

If you didn't need the sleep, you would probably wake up without the alarm. I know that if I get to sleep any time before 9 p.m. I will generally wake up around 4:15 a.m. That's right before my alarm goes off.

If the alarm wakes me up, I know I'm probably in need of a good night's sleep.

And one day doesn't make a habit. Tomorrow is there for training.

Duane said...

Pol, you are so right! I do usually wake up so I musthave needed the rest.

LBTEPA said...

it took about 3 goes for my othotics to be properly adjusted - and even now I get them checked from time to time as I get stronger or change my routine.
Iron Pol is right - if you weren't overtired you'd have woken up, so you needed the sleep. It's all good.

Unknown said...

Good luck with those orthotics.

Anonymous said...

We've all done it, we'll all do it again ...

Wendy (www.off-the-deep-end.blogspot.com)