Duane, I tried to wish you a Merry Christmas beforehand but I couldn't get the comments to open up, so I hope your Christmas was Merry and Can't wait for 2008!! It's going to be a stellar year, I know it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too, to you and your beautiful girls! Hope you're all hanging in there. My girls and I always liked to cut a tree in the woods and drag it home, too. Wonderful memories!
20 comments:
Beautiful girls! Merry Christmas!
That was me, by the way. I was accidentally signed into a different account...
Merry Christmas, Duane, to you and your lovely girls :-)
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
(Lovely photos!)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Nice! Looks cold there! Have a good one.
Merry Christmas to you and your family Duane.
Merry Christmas Duane!
Merry Christmas Duane :)
What great shots, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas
Love the photo of the girls hauling in the Christmas tree.
Merry Christmas from the Dummy Family.
You're girls are gorgeous...but you already knew that.
Do you have a gun? If not, I would get one...and put up a couple of machine gun nests.
Beautiful!!! Those pics are fantastic! Just got back in and catching up on everyone right now - I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Its a great time of year isn't it..
Cheers
Rice.
Duane, I tried to wish you a Merry Christmas beforehand but I couldn't get the comments to open up, so I hope your Christmas was Merry and Can't wait for 2008!! It's going to be a stellar year, I know it!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too, to you and your beautiful girls! Hope you're all hanging in there. My girls and I always liked to cut a tree in the woods and drag it home, too. Wonderful memories!
those are beautiful pictures, duane, and beautiful girls.
wishing you an amazing 2008!
You are truly blessed my friend.
Way to go Pappa.....you're doing great.....beautiful family!
Happy New years to you!
Post a Comment