Monday, December 10, 2007

A Very Nice Week Indeed!



I know that seems like a lot of training time, but some of it is low intensity and I'm walking still at this point. Pete really is a great coach!


From: Pete Alfino
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 4:11 PM
To: dkn747@yahoo.com
Subject: review
Duane: Nice job this week. I’m this close (my fingers are held together) to sending out a ranting e-mail which asks my other athletes why a 350lb plus guy can get in 12 hours a week of training and I hear absolutely no complaints (other than a saddle in the ass) and they can’t get in 8 hours. WTF? I got in 12 + hours this week and I’m not training for anything (well maybe something).

Nice work . . . Let’s do this thing…..

HOW YOU TRAIN MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!!

Peter S. Alfino
Founder & Head Coach
www.milehighmultisport.com
USAT Certified Coach Level II

22 comments:

Wes said...

A killer week! Way to go, Duane!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, Duane! What a great week! I am humbled and inspired. Maybe I need to look into hiring a personal trainer. So cool to have yours bragging about you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

Good job Duane!

Bigun said...

awesome D....thats a week for the books...

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Great week Duane, keep up the good work.

LBTEPA said...

Good on you Duane :)

S. Baboo said...

Great job D! A 12 hour week is always a good week!

S. Baboo said...

Great job D! A 12 hour week is always a good week!

Oly said...

Keep it up Duane!

Supalinds said...

Awesome week!!!!

Tea said...

Excellent training week!

Anonymous said...

wow, that's awesome. totally admirable dedication. have a great holiday season!

Brigitte said...

You rock super D. Keep on rocking. :)

Unknown said...

Another data point that says "YOU ROCK!!"

rebecca hallin said...

Duane, That is great week of working out. See you Saturday at Chatfield. Keep up the good work!!! Kelvin :)

Fe-lady said...

Wow...impressed by the hours...and your "tude"! Way to go!
The rest of us...well we are just lazy and like to whine!

Mary Sunshine said...

Great job! And at a time when the rest of the world is slacking due to holidays...

Pete sounds like a real sweetie ;-) Do you think he could call and yell at me at 4:30 in the morning to get my lazy butt out of bed and back into weight training/pool????

Anonymous said...

YOU.KICK.ASS.
Way to go Big Man.

Kim Herring said...

You have an awesomely supportive trainer in Pete! I need someone to kick me in the butt now and again - that's what my best friend is for. When I call whining to her it doesn't do me any good and I do the same to her - she whined to me today about having to get in the pool - "wahwahwah - blah blah blah - go get your butt in the pool" was my response to her.

That's what friends are for. :-)

Tri-Dummy said...

You are the man...and Pete rocks.

Podium quest said...

You are pretty impressive my friend. A great person to boot.