I assure you, I am none of the above . . . I am in fact, a teddy bear!

Just kidding! Really!
Had a rocking week with training! Over 7,000 yds in the pool and a total of 13+ hours of training. I still get excited when I think of the fact that I can move that much compared to two years ago this month, when I couldn't walk out the front door to my car in the driveway without being totally winded and in major pain. Yay! And did I mention that my chronic back pain I suffered with for 23 years is gone! Double yay!
Hope you have a really great week!
24 comments:
I don't know Duane-he looks like a mean Teddy bear if you ask me..
:)
You are transforming your life, Duane! Congratulations!
Keep stringing together those great weeks, Duane!
WOW, great workouts, keep up the great work.
Wow, awesome job! I do like 7000 yds in a month :-) Hmm, maybe this explains why I suck at swimming...
7000yds?! 13hrs?! You rock.
Every southern family pic either has guns or booze in it :-) ummmm. That picture is just gross! Nice job :-D
Killer week Duane! Glad to hear about the improvements in fitness and the back!!
everything about that post is great.
eww...nightmares....
Wow...impressive numbers and scary teddy bear!
Keep moving forward! And so glad about the back!
nice teaddy bear LOL. guess I best get swimmin gmy laps to catch up with you is going to take me awhile :)
That is one freaky teddy bear!
What a great week you had! Awesome. Keep up the good work.
You Rock! Keep up the great work!
You're so motivating!
Duane,
thank you!! You rock!
Laura
Cessation of chronic back pain - what a big win!
HHAHAHAHA. Love the teddy bear. Great job on a great week. Keep it up. I have back trouble too that I'm hoping will disappear after I lose more weight. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Keep on Keepin' on.
You're a much cuddlier teddy bear than that one. Yay on the back pain - it's a testament to exercise. Yes, I'm leaving the VA! Will write a post about it this Friday. Of course, I'll keep in contact!!
That is one scary bear. Way to go on the rocking training week!
you have come a looooooonnnnnng way baby!!!
and yeah....that bear??? i assume thats chuckies little bear.
That swimming rocks- great job.
Duane, don't worry - Girls like guys with big guns.
That teddy bear is just wrong.
Post more guns for safety. It's scaring me.
Post a Comment