Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today


Well I suppose I shouldn't expect a great bike workout after having done legs with Jess first. That's what I get for not getting my butt out of bed this morning and having to double up my workouts. 4 sets leg presses, 3 sets squats, 3 sets leg extensions, 3 sets of leg curls. Then 1 hour on the bike followed by 25 minutes on the treadmill. I was just wanting to finish, busting my butt didn't happen! Argh! Bad Duane, bad! LOL

12 comments:

Melissa said...

My legs hurt just reading about it. Way to finish. Love the picture. That's how I feel sometimes.

Keep on Keepin' on.

Melissa

Wes said...

Dude, I don't know how you do that! Keep at it!!

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

I do this all the time -- push a workout ahead, just to realize mid-session that I've doomed myself! I remember my very first (and only!) spin class I thought I would get in my hill work run before hand. And I completely pooped out within 10 minutes of the class! No wonder...my legs were toast.

It may have not felt perfect, but at least you got a lot of work into a hard pressed evening. Keep it up!

H said...

Ouch! That's a lot of leg pounding!

momo said...

omg, that leg workout makes me nervous! i HATE legs!! almost as much as i hate abs. :-)

hey, are you heading this way to help stronger and me spectate imaz???

Iron Eric said...

ya do what ya gotta do. I hate it when you get to the pool with not enough time to swim. argh.

LBTEPA said...

No, bad is what I did, and just skipped the workout. Well done Duane!

bigmike600 said...

Nice work out D. Just keep at it. You'll get there.

rebecca hallin said...

nothing bad about that! you did great! i got out for my first run today felt good even though not my normal pace I try and do. I will be back at the gym next week.

SWTrigal said...

Some days you got it-some days you don't! I am having a weak day today too..

Cheryl said...

Wow, that leg workout sounds brutal! Way to go, Duane! I only got to the gym once this week, so my hat's off to you.

Tea said...

oh wow.

does that mean you're going to do Elephant Rock with me?