Sunday, May 18, 2008

FedCup 5K

My co-workers and I walked the 5k yesterday. I am usually about 2.5 miles an hour but I really wanted to break one hour yesterday and we came in at 58:09, so mission accomplished! It was great fun with great peeps on a great morning.




20 comments:

Bigun said...

look at Duane with all the hawties!

Melissa said...

Duane looking good. Looks like you had a great time and way to set a time goal and achieve it.

I also think you had a WAY TOO COOL racing number.

Later,
Melissa

Kevin said...

Great job on the 5K. Its always a great feeling to set a goal and then accomplish it.Sounds like you had a great time

LBTEPA said...

Wow Duane WELL DONE! Good on you for encouraging others to join in as well - but we expect that from you! And BTW you are looking great :)

rebecca hallin said...

good job! My legs are tired tonight I will take a day off then back at it. I have almost a month till the my evans ascent. PURE HELL THAT WILL BE. BUT that what does not kills us only makes us stronger!!!!!

Unknown said...

Good job breaking that one hour barrier. WooooHoooo

Melissa said...

Woot! WTG on breaking the hour barrier. I remember when I was finally able to do that. Keep up the great work, Duane! :-)

jbmmommy said...

Great job accomplishing your time goal. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Wes said...

Way to push yourself, Duane! I love it!!

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Way to accomplish your goal Duane.

momo said...

great job, duane!

Slomo said...

Good job, Duane! Looks like you are creeping up on me, so this gives me incentive to try harder to reach my goals.

Anonymous said...

Good work Duane!

IronWaddler said...

Good job= mission accomplished!

Dory said...

Great stuff Duane - looks like your hardwork is paying off for sure!! CONGRATS!

Podium quest said...

Congrats on your 5K. Pretty cool brother.

Cheryl said...

Nice pictures! You (and your co-workers) look great. Way to go on meeting your time goal!

Anonymous said...

Well, Duane, you're just a babe magnet. Congrats on meeting your 5K goal!

Steve Stenzel said...

Nice job! Great photos! (always surrounded by women!.....)

21stCenturyMom said...

Woot! Excellent race and you are looking fabulous!