Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Important Message to You!

A close relative missed her breast exam last year, went this year and she has cancer, one malignancy for sure, perhaps more. We will know later this week. Ladies, please dont miss those exams!

And guys, please go for your yearly prostate exam!

No one wants to lose you!

Duane

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the reminder Duane and I am so sorry for your relative. I will pray for her that they will be able to stop the cancer and that she will respond well to her treatment. Thanks again for the reminder.

Born To Endure said...

Oh no, i'm so sorry to hear this. I certainly will get my exams and best wishes to your relative that everything is okay!

Anonymous said...

Good advice Duane! I hope things go well for your relative.

LBTEPA said...

Will do!
Best wishes to your relative

ShirleyPerly said...

Oh dear! Hope for the best for your relative. Thanks for the reminder. When you're active and healthy, it's easy think it can't happen to me.

TriSupporter said...

Thoughts for your relative and her family. It's a caring thing to post this on your blog.