Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Onward

to both CDA and getting back to training. Very rough month, started out great with 14.5 hours training in a week, then had an ear infection, kidney stone issue (still going on) and just emotionally drained with all the personal stuff. Missed almost a week of training. But with friends like you all, I am back on track (thanks Pamela and Mary!). AND, I'm going to watch my friends do Ironman in CDA and meet new ones!

And of course Kelly rocked her tri!

See you on the other side of CDA with lots of pics!

Yahoo!

11 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Thanks for the update. See you CdA!

LBTEPA said...

I was wondering how you were going - glad to hear you're on the improve. Take it from a veteran - the personal stuff DOES get better, even when you think it never will ((hugs))
you lucky duck, have a BRILLIANT time in CdA!

Flo said...

Duane, have a great time in CDA. Tell Kelly I said congrats!!!

Hey, we're moving to Colorado next year. We'll be neighbors :)

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Good job getting back on track Duane. It sure is not easy sometimes with our busy lives.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at CdA, Duane!

ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks for the update. I'm envious you get to go to IMCDA and meet up with everyone. Look forward to all the pictures!

ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks for the update. I'm envious you get to go to IMCDA and meet up with everyone. Look forward to all the pictures!

The Original MAJ said...

I'm envious too. Please give Tea a HUGE hug for me!

The Original MAJ said...

WAIT! Tell her to HUG YOU for ME TOO!

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about the health issues that have gotten you down lately. Hope you're feeling better. Going to watch CDA should be a big boost of fun! Can't wait to hear about it.

Podium quest said...

So glad your back. I hope you continue to heal up well. Good luck in getting back on the saddle. I too fell off the wagon this weekend. Went from 188 to 205 pounds in 4 days. Oh, well. Here's to never giving up my friend!!!!