Monday, August 25, 2008

ARGH! SOMEONE HELP ME!

What is with this Facebook thing? Now I am not totally computer illiterate and I do have a college degree, but people send me fluff, or debate me, etc., and I go to Facebook and I can't find $*@!

People are probably thinking "Well why doesn't he answer?" or "Why doesn't he play?"

The reason is I AM LOST! I am more confused than George Bush trying to put together a complete sentance!

Maybe I need to get my 13 year old daughter to train me!

ARGH!

9 comments:

Mike said...

I was the same ... it's a totally non-user friendly site BUT ... I persevered and after a while I got the hang of it ... and then realised it is cr@p and a total waste of time ... Duane, don't get sucked in by it all ... be strong! ignore those sheep that are thrown at you ... I really do hate Facebook ...

... sorry for the rant!

Lauren Starks said...

It may be a total waste of time, but it's fun to catch up with people you haven't talked to since high school, middle school, preschool, whatever. Of course, it's a slap in the face of how old we're getting, lol.

Like clipping in, it just takes practice.

OK, now I need to go feed my facebook puppy and look for you, lol.

The Original MAJ said...

You do just fine on teh Facebook as far as I can tell!

:)

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Eh, I ignore most of the stuff that gets thrown around on FB as I think alot of it is automatically generated by different applications that people install... There is so much going on there, that I am pretty sure no one notices if I don't play a game with them or whatever :-)

Melissa said...

I don't do any of the stuff, but am in touch with a lot of old friends. That part has been great. I don't mess with the games or applications. It's ok, you are not alone. I was confused at first too.

Melissa said...

I don't do any of the stuff, but am in touch with a lot of old friends. That part has been great. I don't mess with the games or applications. It's ok, you are not alone. I was confused at first too.

Brigitte said...

Well I love Facebook, exactly because you can keep in touch with alot of people. I can see lots of my family, cousins, uncles. It is great. Just keep at it. You will get it soon.

Spokane Al said...

I am glad to hear that there is someone else out there who is as lost on Facebook and me.

Mary Sunshine said...

Just say no to Facebook.

Blogger is all you need. ;-)