Becca just got back from China from a 10-day mission trip with her church. She was the only teen to go and raised the money herself. I am very proud of her! She had a fantastic time and had some life changing times. She took 1110 photos but here are just a few to share with you all. She watched the Para Olymplics, met lots of people, and did some shopping (I just don't get the Coach purse thing LOL).
12 comments:
Wow! What an experience!
Wow. She is beautiful, brave, and selfless! What a girl!
Glad she had a great trip- something she'll take with her for the rest of her life. Proud of you Becca!
What an inspiring young woman you have raised. Congratulations Becca
What a great job doing all the fundraising for that!
Awesome! Way to fundraise for herself. And I'm sure she was a blessing to those she helped while she was there. :-)
What trip of a lifetime! Good for her raising the money on her own.
Lucky girl! That's awesome. Got to admire someone that can make their own good things happen!!
Excellent work Becca!
What a trip of a lifetime!
Sounds like a great adventure!
an experience of a lifetime!!
glad she worked hard to make that dream come true.
rockon`
Looks like tons of fun...and work...I am glad she got to see some paraolympics stuff.
Post a Comment