(Thanks Mary! )
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Strength and 1:10 spinning with intervals
Wednesday: Swim 2200 yds
Thursday: Strength and 50 minutes spinning
Friday: Swim 1700 yds
Saturday:Strength and 1:10 bike, low effort
Sunday: Swim 2300 yds.
AND! Fuel my body as a Triathlete! Lots of real food - fruit, veggies, lean protein!
I have a great friend coming in from out of town, I will need to be diligent and watchful on my eating and get her to think about exercise and triathlons! Right Deb?
7 comments:
Well done Duane! Keep 'er goin'!
Excellent week, bro!!!
Nice week!
And protein = yum!
Glad to see you are getting back in the game!
Great week!! You can do it!!
That's the way Duane - and you have inspired me. I have been thinking of myself as out-of-shape, overweight and slow, not as a(n overweight, out-of-shape slow) TRIATHLETE. Which is what I am. Thanks for the jolt out of my thought rut!
Have a great visit with your out of town pal...stay with the program! I have publicly posted my jealous retort. ;-)
Post a Comment