That's a lot o'laps in the pool this week! Congrats on the -3!
Well done Duane. Keep 'er going!
Just looking at your schedule makes me tired!
Go job. What tool are you using to track your workouts?
Duane, I am excited and looking forward to following your journey to IM AZ 09. Keep rocking buddy!
Great Job Baby!!Lotsa folks here in Cinci are pulling for ya!
Wow Duane you are not kidding! Great week workouts!!
Great job, Duane!!!! You are on your way!
Good job! I know you can keep on track--you have too many people watching you. I think, if necessary, Pete will give me permission to kick your ass if you get off track at work--and it won't be fun! :)
geezz.. im tired reading that 6100yards !! Nice job!and way to go on dropping 3..keep it up!!rockon'
Keep up the training, Duane! I'll be following along. Hope you check out my blog as well: http://www.jbr2009ironman.blogspot.com/Good luck!
Great job! You are my inspiratioin! You know, triathletes turn me on!!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That's a lot o'laps in the pool this week! Congrats on the -3!
Well done Duane. Keep 'er going!
Just looking at your schedule makes me tired!
Go job. What tool are you using to track your workouts?
Duane, I am excited and looking forward to following your journey to IM AZ 09. Keep rocking buddy!
Great Job Baby!!
Lotsa folks here in Cinci are pulling for ya!
Wow Duane you are not kidding! Great week workouts!!
Great job, Duane!!!! You are on your way!
Good job! I know you can keep on track--you have too many people watching you. I think, if necessary, Pete will give me permission to kick your ass if you get off track at work--and it won't be fun! :)
geezz.. im tired reading that 6100yards !! Nice job!
and way to go on dropping 3..
keep it up!!
rockon'
Keep up the training, Duane! I'll be following along. Hope you check out my blog as well:
http://www.jbr2009ironman.blogspot.com/
Good luck!
Great job! You are my inspiratioin! You know, triathletes turn me on!!
Post a Comment