I think my brain just exploded...
actually, I am sure that would get them arrested here *holds head* I feel as though I'm drunk and I'm not LOL - Duane, what are you doing to me?
Oh my ears! Very wrong is an understatement. That last one is the definitation of sacrilege!
Yeah, I didn't need that last video in my life....
oh my.......
errrohhhspeechless.....
Duane...you sure know your ACDC and that NO ONE should try to play/sing them!Angus Young still rockin' at 53 years of age! Yeeeha!(Hubby just saw them in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago!)
Duane,My home computer is the only one that can show videos...so I played this until the computer died about 75% of the way through.I'm puzzled about what the problem was???? I thought it was quite nice.Was there something in the last 25% that has everyone upset?m
OOOHHHH now i get it, there were links under each of those statements...well, not likely I will have the chance to view them. but will take you word for it. ;-)sorry, your technologically challenged friend,mary stoopidhead
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I think my brain just exploded...
actually, I am sure that would get them arrested here *holds head* I feel as though I'm drunk and I'm not LOL - Duane, what are you doing to me?
Oh my ears! Very wrong is an understatement. That last one is the definitation of sacrilege!
Yeah, I didn't need that last video in my life....
oh my.......
errr
ohhh
speechless.....
Duane...you sure know your ACDC and that NO ONE should try to play/sing them!
Angus Young still rockin' at 53 years of age! Yeeeha!
(Hubby just saw them in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago!)
Duane,
My home computer is the only one that can show videos...so I played this until the computer died about 75% of the way through.
I'm puzzled about what the problem was???? I thought it was quite nice.
Was there something in the last 25% that has everyone upset?
m
OOOHHHH now i get it, there were links under each of those statements...well, not likely I will have the chance to view them. but will take you word for it. ;-)
sorry, your technologically challenged friend,
mary stoopidhead
Post a Comment