Good-bye 380's Hello 370's. You are rockin' it. Keep up the good work. You are an incredible inspiration. You are going to do so awesome at your Ironman. Thanks for keeping us posted.
You are working hard and you are getting the results. Beautiful. Hope you are taking lots and lots of pictures. That will be a great inspiration for all others when you are at your goal weight. You are already an inspiration to alot of people. Keep it up. I can see you in your speedo for the Ironman. :)
I'm off the blog reading for 6 weeks or so & next thing I read is your down to 377? Jeez that's awesome! I'm really looking foreword to reading about your wonderful journey!
Found a very inspiring blog you might want to check out. It's http://tri-ingfatman.blogspot.com This triathlete has gone from 428 to 228. I just started reading his blog, but it is very inspiring. Hope everything is going well. We are all rooting for ya.
17 comments:
Holy crapoli Duane...you are doing great! Keep it up!
You're my inspiration! If you were only a few states closer....
Wowzer those are great times and great results! Keep it up man!
Good-bye 380's Hello 370's. You are rockin' it. Keep up the good work. You are an incredible inspiration. You are going to do so awesome at your Ironman. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Duane - Keep up the great work - I know it's a tough battle but you are a great warrior!
fantastic, duane! can you imagine what the next 312 days is going to do for you. pretty exciting, huh???
Way to go, Duane! Now is the time, brother!! Kick in the afterburners!!
Go Duane! I hope it is feeling worth the effort because this stuff doesn't come easy but it's oh so good!!
You are working hard and you are getting the results. Beautiful. Hope you are taking lots and lots of pictures. That will be a great inspiration for all others when you are at your goal weight.
You are already an inspiration to alot of people.
Keep it up. I can see you in your speedo for the Ironman. :)
Nice job D! I know that everytime I see you, you're smaller and smaller!
Phenomenol training and spectacular job on the weight loss Duane.
I'm off the blog reading for 6 weeks or so & next thing I read is your down to 377? Jeez
that's awesome! I'm really looking foreword to reading about your wonderful
journey!
Way to go!! Keep it up!!
Wow, I can't believe how many workout hours you're putting in! Keep up the great progress!!
Go for it Duane! You have made it through the holidays just fine! Congrats and keep up the great work!
yOU are a strong and sexy tri-beast!!!
Found a very inspiring blog you might want to check out. It's http://tri-ingfatman.blogspot.com
This triathlete has gone from 428 to 228. I just started reading his blog, but it is very inspiring. Hope everything is going well. We are all rooting for ya.
I also gave him your blog address.
Take care, Melissa
Post a Comment