LOVE IT!
Yes - but how do you watch it without choking up?! I choke up every single time I see this - and Ironman is still only a "someday" goal for me! Powerful stuff Duane! You WILL do this!
I went back and watched all the Ironman videos I could find multiple times before my big day.You can do this...
YES, YOU will do this!! :-)
That's great. You Will, Duane :)
That is a great video. I think I too will watch it often leading up to my first full iron this year at B2B
I've got goosebumps and now I'm all excited for an event I won't even do for years. You'll be there soon, happy training!
I don't think it EVER get's old.
AWESOME!!!
Remember to train your head as much as your body ;o)
yes you will. xoxo
Post a Comment
12 comments:
LOVE IT!
Yes - but how do you watch it without choking up?! I choke up every single time I see this - and Ironman is still only a "someday" goal for me! Powerful stuff Duane! You WILL do this!
I went back and watched all the Ironman videos I could find multiple times before my big day.
You can do this...
YES, YOU will do this!! :-)
That's great. You Will, Duane :)
That is a great video. I think I too will watch it often leading up to my first full iron this year at B2B
I've got goosebumps and now I'm all excited for an event I won't even do for years. You'll be there soon, happy training!
I don't think it EVER get's old.
AWESOME!!!
Remember to train your head as much as your body ;o)
yes you will. xoxo
Post a Comment