That you all are! Thanks so much for your support! I want to make sure I am not dissing my nutritionist, she has bent over backwards to help me and goes above and beyond, I am just a difficult case, no one has been able to crack the case yet but she's trying hard!
I am not giving up!
And yes, I have a goatee, it's Staci's doing! LOL
13 comments:
Nice facial hair.
I think you look..... "dapper" =] ... muah!!
I think "a difficult case" is an understatement! :-p
Oh, that's HAWT... in an (ex) couch potato kind of way ;-)
You'll get there. Way to go keeping up the hard work.
Handsome photo! So sorry to hear about your frustration with the scales. You've probably gotten all kinds of unwanted "advice" but in the spirit of sharing, I found a great book by Martha Beck called the Four Day Win. It doesn't promote any particular diet but rather, how to more effectively use whatever healthy food plan appeals to you to lose the weight you want to. It's all about how our brains and bodies are programmed - and how to change the programs in order to be the size we want. Wow - that sounds b-o-r-i-n-g but she's hilarious and sassy - and the exercises are surprisingly effective. Maybe you could get it at the library to see if it has anything to offer you? It just seems you've worked so hard for so long. I'm totally pulling for you! IMAZ is yours - this year, next year, or even the year after that if you want! Peace!
What crazy times...
I hope for the best in the months to come. Nicole and I are fans of biggest loser and we understand your frustration.
The interesting thing is that you are "busting your ass" and working extremely hard. So much more than others. We were pretty shocked to hear that you were back to 4000+ calories a week. I reached that amount at my peak of Ironman training. That was really hard!!
I hope that you continue your quest for Ironman. You deserve it! Any thoughts of applying to be on Biggest Loser?
I like the goatee!
Glad to hear you are not giving up. Maybe for you it's more complicated than just diet & exercise. I have a brother-in-law who has the opposite problem. Because of a thyroid issue, he can't keep weight on no matter how much he eats or how little he does physically. It's a problem as he's normally quite active and lack of body fat is stopping him from doing things he wants to do. Hope they figure things out for you soon!
Love the goatee. It's a keeper.
Praying for you with all that is going on.
HUGS!!
I think you look happy. I think I know why.
Staci, be good to this man. He is loved by many in many ways.
m
Hey How ya doing? You've been kinda quiet. You ok?
Lookin' good! :)
Your my favorite blogger by far. This post must be hard to write yet is full of gratitude & kind words. Most would be posting their negative attitude on the blog. But your always so upbeat & are an amazing person. U are an inspiration to me in so many ways.
Post a Comment