Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Is How I Want to Glide in the Water!

11 comments:

Spokane Al said...

You and me both brother!

RockStarTri said...

Let's see him do a cannonball though....but seriously, that's smooth.

Mike said...

Yep, me too!!!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Dont these 150 pound guys drive you crazy?
Nice video, I picked up a few things watching it I need to try.... like losing 40 pounds!!!

Duane said...

Amen! I will glide so much better when I don't have a rudder hanging down! It's like swimming with a parachute!

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Just watched it again..... IT's the MUSIC that makes him fast

Julie said...

Oh yea...me too!

Christi said...

Wow! He looks like a stealth submarine floating in the water. I want to swim like that as well!

Mary Sunshine said...

Oh yeah? Well, I can float a lot better than that guy!! So there! ;-) And there's something to be said for THAT in the event of a plane crash and water landing...THEN we'll see who they are making videos of! Hah!
Ain't nuthin wrong with your form or your rudder!

memoirs of this binge eating triathlete said...

looks effortless. I tried TI, couldn't ever learn to rotate like he tried to teach, which is too bad, it looks amazing.

Vickie said...

Yeah, me too. Ain't happening.