Friday, February 26, 2010

Colonoscopy

Had one today, great news! All the areas that had been inflamed and messed up due to heavy Ibuprofen use over the years before I started working out, are cleared up! Only one very small polyp. I don't have to go back for FIVE years!!!!

ANs since I have not eaten since Wednesday, I am splurging on some mac and cheese (I know I know, not Paleo) and mashed potatoes. Yum!

Tomorrow I am back on the diet and exercise! Tonight I am a couch potato!

7 comments:

LittleRachet said...

That is great to hear! Enjoy your meal then back on the wagon tomorrow. You deserve it!!

Christi said...

Congrats on the diagnosis!

LBTEPA said...

What excellent news :)

Big Clyde said...

Good news! I'm glad for you.

Can you educate us on the ibuprofen issue? I haven't heard anything about it and have been taking more of it. What's up?

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

I loved my last one. I'm ready to go under the Doc walks in with 4 nurse trainees and asks if I mind if they watch.

I said sure, if my ass is that famous, who am I to deny viewing...
but no pictures in the tabloids... please.

Brandy said...

Good news! I had mac and cheese and mashed pots yesterday, too!

Wes said...

good dealio!