Just got done working 13 days in a row, worked 35 hours of overtime in the last 8 days. I am exhausted! I got in 5 workouts last week so I am good with that, but this week I am going to work less, workout more, and sleep more!
Hope you all have a great week!
7 comments:
Son,
You need to slow down and smell the roses.... preferably on a long bike ride.
Have a great week and I hope work slows down! That is a lot of hours!
Hope this week is better for you. Make sure to enjoy your workouts and take advantage of that time to unwind from all your work stress
Wow, I'm amazed you were even able to get in 5 workouts last week. Hope you are able to get back to a more reasonable work schedule soon!
no kidding. You should get a week off after that!
I hope you got more workouts in this week! I've been thinking of you.
Working that many hours while still training is exhausting. Hope you've recovered
Post a Comment