Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Daughter

Becca is off to her senior prom. We took pics of her and her buds at the lake (pics to follow in a couple of days). She graduates in 1 month, could it be? College in the fall? It flew by too fast. I cried the day I dropped her off on her first day at high school, and tonight I am way worse. I am very proud of her, she is a fine young woman, and it hurts that my baby is grown up. I love you Becca!

7 comments:

Christi said...

A very fine looking girl! You are a lucky man!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Big Clyde said...

She is a beauty and you must be so proud. Is there a way for us to keep our daughters from growing up? I think I'll be crying in a few years too.

Wes said...

You done good. She is a beautiful young lady, indeed. :-)

Anonymous said...

She has her father's beautiful smile!

Terri

Brigitte said...

She is very beautiful. You are a proud papa with good reasons. Life goes by very fast doesn't it?
Hugs and kisses.

Kate said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Hope all is well with you guys.