Sunday, June 20, 2010

I WIll Miss You Wendy



On June 19, after completing the Flowers Sea Swim, Wendy suffered a cardiac arrest. She died shortly thereafter at the George Town Hospital, Grand Cayman.

She touched many lives; she will be greatly missed. She certainly touched mine.

I Love you Wendy!

11 comments:

Big Clyde said...

So sorry to hear this. She sounds like a wonderful lady who challenged herself and inspired others. I am sure she will be missed.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IronLinae, PhD said...

I can't believe it. I will miss her.

Wes said...

I wish Wendy the best of luck on her new adventure, and my condolences to her friends and family...

Christi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep you, all her friends and family in my prayers!

Christi said...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep you, all her friends and family in my prayers!

Vickie said...

Hard to believe. Tragic.

Lily on the Road said...

I was in complete shock this morning when Vickie emailed with the news...

Wendy touched so many lives from near and far. I will miss her terribly.

Spokane Al said...

I too will miss her very much. She was one of the very first to comment on my blog and I always enjoyed her gentle words over the past few years.

I am still stunned.

Dory said...

Oh my ... that is really sad :o( Rest and peace to you Wendy.

Chris said...

This is so sad. She touched so many bloggers lives.