Today is Wendy's memorial, we miss you Wendy!
Apart from Wendy's passing, June was a great month. Really got back into training, didn't miss a single workout and my food was spot on. 21,800 yds in the pool, total training time for the month was 38 hrs and 31 minutes. I'm down a total of 32 lbs since I got back in gear. The weight I am at now is where I have hovered the last few years, I AM going to break through it! I also ran for 5 minutes straight this week which is a big deal for me and I got up to 5 mph for a short interval and that is also a very big deal, so I am very satisfied with June's progress.
I don't know what Julia has in store for me in July, but I am expecting she will kick my butt! Bring it on Julia!
5 comments:
Good on you, Duane. Make it hurt!! Chrissie Wellington sez you have to embrace the pain...
Wow Duane you are making great progress. I am so excited for everything you did in June. Keep up the great work and I am sure that July will be even better!
That's so cool, Duane :) good on you, well done!!
Nice job Duane! I was just thinking of the Hill of Death the other day and I thought of you :-)
I'm playing blog reader catch-up...
GREAT stuff on the run! 5mins is FAB - I wonder how your coach is going to build it up... EKKKKK! :) Enjoy!
Post a Comment