Thursday, September 02, 2010

Awesome August


Becca went to college (many tears), I flew on an airplane last weekend without a seat-belt extender, ran a full mile without stopping this last Tuesday during a 4-mile workout, trained a total of 42 hours, and . . . . I finally crashed through the 100 pounds lost mark! Down from 471 to 369 yesterday!

Glenwood Springs tri on Sunday the 12th, Becca and Kelly won't be with me for the first time. That makes me sad.

I talked my co-worker, Mary, into doing her first tri so she is doing Glenwood too!

September will be Super!

9 comments:

LBTEPA said...

what a wonderful month :) I love the new boldg setup too!

LBTEPA said...

oops I mean blog!

Wes said...

Great work, Duane! Just sent my middle son off to university. Time's are changing!

Christi said...

GREAT JOB AND CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for all the great things you accomplished in the last month! Good luck at the Glenwood Springs Tri! I will be there rooting for you in spirit!

Brent Buckner said...

Well done - enjoy training and Glenwood!

Big Clyde said...

That is awesome, Duane! Keep it up!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Congrats on breaking through the 100 pound barrier! That's such an accomplishment!

Kevin said...

Sounds like a very good month

Jenny Davidson said...

It is good!