Thursday, November 11, 2010

October

October was a great month, 56 hours and 26 minutes training. This was the prettiest fall, lasted a long time and the trees were in color for quite a while. Riding outside was great! Now today, cold and snow off an on, trainer action on the way.

This month so far I have in 20 hours and 2 minutes. Today was 8 miles on the treadmill, I ran about 5 of it. I have a 51 mile bike in so far this month and next weekend I am doing a self-supported 1/2 Ironman split into 2 days, Saturday will be the swim and bike, Sunday will be the half run.

Want to join a weight loss contest? Add me as a face book friend then find my friend Mike Wimmer and message him, or just search on Mike Wimmer in Wisconsin. There are about 40 of us so far, goes till March.

5 comments:

Christi said...

Great month! I love the numbers.

I look the new look of the blog also.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Good luck with your half-IM next weekend! Gosh, reading about your workouts makes me feel so lazy :-)

Unknown said...

Great post! Loving October..

--mizuno

Wes said...

Great numbers! Keep up the good work!!!

Mary Sunshine said...

Yay for the training! Yay for the new look of the blog! Thanks!