Saturday, March 05, 2011

Biggest Loser Tryout

First, a big thanks to Melissa for taking me along with those great VIP tickets!

Also to Cathy for doing my pics!

Melissa and I headed over to the tryout and there were about 80-100 people standing outside the building. We walked up, showed our passes and were ushered inside. There were maybe 200-300 people in line inside. They took us over to some tables, we filled out our applications, then boom, we were at the interview table in just a few minutes. The bad part was we were there with 6 other people and really didn't get much of a chance to sell ourselves. Then boom! We were out the door! They said if we are going to make it to the second round, we would get a call tonight around nine. We decided we are going to submit a video online also.

But, if not selected, I am moving forward with training! Boo ya!

6 comments:

Tea said...

maybe they wanted to see you guys vote someone off the table.

Anonymous said...

It is about the journey. Nice new banner.

Jenny Davidson said...

The show has been a force for great good, I think, but it's also clear that they proceed under terms and conditions that are in many cases actively antithetical to good health: contestants are abusing diuretics, come out with stress fractures and other overuse injuries and aren't really put in a good position to tackle what is often deeply disordered eating as it plays out over the longer term. I have great confidence that you will continue to gain fitness and lose weight without the framework of the show - I think it would be a _convenience_for you, but I think that truly you are already doing for yourself what the show would do for you, and possibly inside of a healthier framework. So take the chance if you get it, but don't give it much thought if you don't - it might be that they rule you out because you are already in "too good shape" for them!...

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Dude...
The pics you posted lately show me you don't need BL. You seem to be on track... unless of course you need some cold hard cash for winning.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Any news?

Christi said...

I think you are right on track and don't need biggest loser!