Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introducing Doreen
Check out her blog! She introduced me to riding Bear Creek State Park, an awesome place! Tough workout for sure. I think I will be riding there a lot. Bad news is getting into the back of my truck last night, I screwed up my left calf and all lower body training is on hold for a bit. I can barely walk today. Major strain. Looks like upper body and maybe some swimming without kicking is in my near future. Had a great birthday riding with Doreen, talking with Becca, and hanging with Kelly.

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Awe...thank you for putting me on your blog!
I look forward to meeting all your friends in the blogging world.

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Bummer about the calf! I hope you recover soon!

Julie said...

Thanks for introducing us to Doreen. I'm looking forward to following her.

So how's it going? How's the riding.

Born To Endure said...

Stay happy, you have a great smile!

Christi said...

Bummer about the leg! Where is Bear Creek Park?