Today is IM CDA, wish I was there.
Yesterday I rode 45 miles then waled/ran 15 minutes off the bike. Was a pretty good workout. I popped a spoke about 20 miles into the ride and my back wheel started going out of true. By the end of the ride it was hitting the brake pad every revolution, so I guess that just contributed to a great workout!
Had an awesome week working out.
Next week is a recovery week:
Monday: Rest;
Tuesday: 2:15 run with upper body weights;
Wednesday: 2405 yd swim;
Thursday: 45 min bike;
Friday: 2800 yd swim with upper body weights;
Saturday: 3:30 bike with 15 min walk off the bike;
Sunday: 1600 yd swim and 30 min bike.
2 comments:
good work Duane. You will do Ironman. It's your destiny.
that is such a pest when a "mechanical" interferes with a workout! Hope it's fixed soon (and what Wes said)
Post a Comment