This is my thought for today, saw this

on FB from
I See Fit, Comments at bottom are mine as is the red arrow.
The week was better on food, I was more organized, workouts were sporadic. Worked too way much. I am actively seeking a new position as my job is affecting my health and spirit in a very negative way.
My goals for this weekend: Ride my bike twice and strength train.
Hope you have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I like your goals!
Good luck, Duane!! Hope to see you posting more. :-)
I'm going to print this out and put it on my inspiration wall! Let us know how the bike goes :)
Progress baby!
BTW, thank you for your wonderful comment and support. That lifted my spirits more than you could imagine. Your a good man buddy, and thank you.... I'm doing the race thanks to your incouragement.
Die tri-ing bro! Jess
Damn right. We all cross the same finish line, but, we don't all start at the same start line. It takes time. I've done 2X16.5 hour Ironmen right now. Only this year am I getting to be middle of the pack at sprints. I'll graduate to Olympic next year but it might take me a couple of years to hit MOP there. Until I do I won't go half and, as you've guessed, no full until I'm MOP at half. By then I'll be well into my 50's. But hell no matter what I'll be well into my 50's one way or another. I might as well chase glory. I bow to you sir. Your start line was farther than I can see. You are an inspiration. A role model. An athlete. Use that body up!
Hope to see you back on blogger! Love to get updated on your journey.
Post a Comment