Sunday, July 07, 2013

Knee Update

Until today there has not really been much to update on. Was on crutches 6 weeks, knee healing is oh-so-slow.  I went grocery shopping this morning and my knee didn't get sore until I was almost done, progress! Time to start back on the bike trainer with no resistance for range of motion. Oh how I miss training!
 In other news,girlfriend will be moving from Hong Kong to Denver late August and I may have a new job (promotion), will get the final word next week, sure would relieve a lot of financial stress. 
Have a great week!

2 comments:

ONEHOURIRONMAN said...

Age certainly slows the progress of healing. In my old age I decided to take care of my vericose veins before venturing into 6 IMs next year. Not so sure that was a good idea now..
Keep your head up and spirits high!
Cheers!

Unknown said...

Good luck on all fronts (knee healing, girlfriend arriving, new job prospect)