Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Another week gone by

I lost 2.5 pounds this past week, which was a little disapointing after the workouts I did. My trainer Jess took a look at my food diary and pointed out a lot of fat intake I wasn't aware of. I am going to try and keep it cleaner this week and see what happens. I know, I should be happy with 2.5 pounds gone, but at my size I really should be dropping 4-5 weekly for a while.

On another note, Saturday we pick up our new yellow lab puppy who we are naming Annie. She will be lots of fun and I am sure she will chew on everything I don't want her to! Oh well!

This week I am shooting for 4 swim sessions, 4 treadmill sessions, and three weight traiing sessions. I am also throwing in some short 20 minute walks during lunch for three days. My goal this week is to lose three pounds.

See ya!

1 comment:

Guernsey Man said...

Loving your reports. Nice job.