Gained 4 pounds! Cardio was less due to sore hip and foot, food wasn't too bad except a double cheesburger one day and two rum and cokes with a handfull of salted nuts on Sunday. Maybe its water retention. I am focused this week, it is coming off!
On a positive note, I mailed off my entry fee for my first triathlon today - the Tri-Glenwwod Triathlon in Glenwood Springs, CO on September 10th. Just 3 months away - I better get serious!
2 comments:
Nice job with the blog.
Awesome goal to have a tri on the calendar.
That's a good looking dog too.
Hey Duane! We are going to have an awesome time at the Glenwood Triathlon! You have tons of support! I know this is going to be a great week. Your dedication and commitment are unparalled. It's my pleasure to be training you and to be a part of your support network. I am inspired by you my man!
Jess Hogue
Shape Plus Personal Training
www.shapeplus.com
Post a Comment