Monday, June 05, 2006

Back in the Saddle, Again!

9 pounds off! That includes the 4 pounds I went up last week so it may only be 5, but I am happy! 410 and counting! As soon as I hit 399, I am getting a massage to reward myself (paid for by Jess, my trainer!) Sunday swam 850 meters, did 15 miles on the exercise bike, and then 30 minutes on the treadmill. I think this tri thing may actually happen!

Whoopi-ty-aye-oh
Rockin` to and fro
Back in the saddle again
Whoopi-ty-aye-yay
I go my way
Back in the saddle again

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey – I’m a triathlete in Atlanta, and I just found this great website you or your blog audience might be interested in. It’s sportsnutritionclinic.com – it lets you enter workouts, food intake, and a number of other factors and then gives you feedback on your within-day energy balance. It also lets you set and track goals for yourself, such as weight loss or better performance. It’s a great system, and it’s backed by some really credible people in sports nutrition. You should check it out! I was able to get a 30% off discount code that I’m passing along. If you’re interested, go to sportsnutritionclinic.com and
enter the code: SNCBC626 in the group/promo code field on the bottom of the signup page. Good luck!