Saturday, August 19, 2006
Another Swim Lesson Today
My swim coach, Paige, corrected a major mistake I was making in my pull and wow! Even better with the swimming down hill, did 25 meters in 32 seconds (I know, you do it in twenty but you are not the size of a barge!) and my best time before was 39 seconds. The last couple of days my butt has been sore and I am wondering what the H#!* I have gotten myself into! I know I can do the swim, I can walk the 5 miles, but can I really bike 15 miles? My thighs were sore and my butt hurt! Got to get a bigger, softer seat. I think one of those big tractor seats would be just great! With that skinny little bike seat I have on now, it must look like it gets swallowed by my fat rear! (Probably looks like I am riding with the seat post stuck up . . well, you get my point). At times I know I can do this and at times I am in utter terror! only 22 days before the big race!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its fantastic that you can continue to improve your form, which in turn makes swimming easier and faster. The same rule can be applied to running and biking as well. You are doing great. In 22 short days you will be a triathlete, and well on your way to accomplishing your goals.
Post a Comment