Only 17 days left and I'm still vacillating between anticipation and terror. I took off the last two days and slept in as I felt really tired and thought that would be better for me than pushing it. I swam slow Tuesday as I was so tired, and of course started worry about my making the cutoff which took my mind of the bike! I think I need to meditate or drink some rum and cokes and chill out!
My back has been hurting, don't know if I am out of alignment or having a cramp or something else. It hurt so bad Monday I couldn't lay down on the workout bench. I'm going to see a chiropractor today to see if it makes a difference. Might even try acupuncture. Maybe do some muscle relaxers :-)
Talked with a lady downstairs who suggested I take my knobby tires off my mountain bike and replace them with street tires, which is supposed to make a big difference in comfort, etc. I'm taking them in today, I shal know on Saturday if it helps (I need every bit of help I can muster at this point)
1 comment:
putting slicks on your mountain bike will certainly help with speed, you won't have to work nearly as hard to cover the same amount of ground. It might help with your comfort level as well.
good lukc in your race!
Post a Comment