Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Photos?





Top left two photos, me and Jess at the pool; starting the swim; walking to the bike mount line; coming back in from the bike; below that going out for the walk; the finish line; and finally some refreshment at the end. What a blast! I'm alerady thinking about next year and what it will be like to do this with another 120+ pounds off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! I have been following you for a few months now, as I too work with Jess. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress and I hope to run into you at the gym! Donna

LBTEPA said...

I've just found your blog and read your inspiring story - well done from Australia!!! Good on you!!

Trisaratops said...

CONGRATS! Wonderful pictures!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. Keep up the good work. Pictures are great.