Happy New Year! :o)
Happy New Year! I am definitely not a polar bear!!
Those polar bears - Oh.my.gosh. And I thought what I did today was nuts. Now I'm thinking I'm completely sane.
Duane, I just love that picture with your GYGO bit! Happy New Year!
Always good to see people who make triathletes look sane. Great job getting in the full tri workout given the foot issues you've been fighting.2007 will prove to be even better than 2006. You have the drive and you're starting with more knowledge, better health, and a plan.
Fun to watch I'm sure. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I've only ever done the Polar Plunge once, and it was the coldest swim I've ever had!
What is this obsession with jumping into cold water on New Year's Day. We have that here in Boston, too.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy New Year! :o)
Happy New Year! I am definitely not a polar bear!!
Those polar bears - Oh.my.gosh.
And I thought what I did today was nuts. Now I'm thinking I'm completely sane.
Duane, I just love that picture with your GYGO bit!
Happy New Year!
Always good to see people who make triathletes look sane. Great job getting in the full tri workout given the foot issues you've been fighting.
2007 will prove to be even better than 2006. You have the drive and you're starting with more knowledge, better health, and a plan.
Fun to watch I'm sure. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! I've only ever done the Polar Plunge once, and it was the coldest swim I've ever had!
What is this obsession with jumping into cold water on New Year's Day. We have that here in Boston, too.
Post a Comment