Krissy is moving to Iowa to go to school and will be at the Cornman Tri and probably compete too! How cool is that!
And speaking of more Tri Blogger Royalty, on Saturday,The Clydeologist and GeekGirl will be in Boulder at Colorado Multisports to get new bikes! I am going to join them for dinner afterwards, more coolness!
This weeks workouts so far have been good. I feel just a bit of fitness coming back, have been doing short walks and bikes. Did 1600 in the pool yesreday and am scheduled for 1550 tommorrow. I've even dropped 3 pounds so far this week. I'm tired of the yo-yo and I am going to blast through this thing! (I better, I paid my fees yesterday for the Cornman in July!) Things are looking up and thanks to everyone for your encouragement!
Also saw these new signs on the interstate coming back into Colorado.
Hope you have a great week!
11 comments:
That is good news! The money is on the table, so things are getting really serious now!! Woohoo!! I'm trying to break through my latest barrier on this eating thing too. I'm determined. Focused. Let's kick ass!!
Congrats on the three pounds! What a great boost!
hey duane! thanks for checkin' in.
i actually just DID see some of those signs! they gotta be new!!
there's hope for us yet in Colorado... it's been a long hard winter, i hope spring and summer bring you better health, and the success you are looking for!!
take care, g.
Duane, glad to hear the hip's not going to be a problem!
We'll be wanting pix of your meet up with Sweet Baboo and GeekGirl!
Yay Colorado! Now one can only hope that the motorists up there view these as "caution" signs, and not like "in season" signs, the way they do down here in NM.
Hi Duane
what great news about your hip - I'm doing the happy dance for you right now :)
You're right, you WILL power through it, cause you know how and you have the will - and the Cornman is coming!
happy Easter to you :)
Hi Duane!
Congrats on the positive turn of events!
Please tell the King and Queen of TriBlogging that I think they are awesome! I don't think I would have found You or Louisville IM or the upcoming Brevet without them. Why do I feel so silly when I say, "brevet?" It seems like it should be the name of some funky new underwear for bikes....;-)
M
Hi Duane,
I've been reading your blog for awhile now and have never posted. I'm glad to see that you're back in the saddle! Congrats on the 3 lb loss.
Last year, I had an injury that sidelined me for a long time. So, I know how hard it is to "start over", but you've already proven that you are strong physically and mentally.You WILL rock Cornman!
Hi Duane--Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I live (literally) at the corner of Arapahoe, Elbert, and Douglas Counties. If I cross the street east, I'm in Elbert; If I cross the street south, I'm in Douglas.
I'll be doing a number of Tri's this year including the Harvest Moon 70.3 at Aurora Res.
Good Luck! I will continue to check in with you. Always keep your goals in mind and remember, you are stronger than you even realize.
Great news about your hip.
You sound like you have the fighting spirit back. YAY!
Go get 'em!!
going on fifty! crimeny! you are OLD! Hey, bright side, new AG this year - 50+ Clydes - that's awesome! Too bad you won't get to compete against me or Myles or Roman directly - we are a bit less calanderly challenged than you are. Good luck with your continued training, oh great aged one - you going to start using a cane or one of those 4-legged walkers now?
Post a Comment