Monday, July 30, 2007

The New Me


I've been Simpsonized! (Thanks Elayne!)
Get Simpsonized

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!!

Oly said...

Nice!

Wes said...

Same stud, new look :-)

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

It's a spitting image!

bigmike600 said...

Dude that is totally cool.

Jane said...

cool! You need a catch phrase now. Did you get my book list?

Brigitte said...

Hi-diddly-ho, neighbor-ino

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Tea said...

HA! I love it!

Tri-Dummy said...

Nice...

Looking forward to this weekend!!!!

Mike said...

Hi carumba .... that is COOL!!!

LBTEPA said...

Priceless :)

Jane said...

Duane, the books I rec are:
Eating Mindfully by Susan Albers
and anything by Geneen Roth, I think her first book is When Food is Love, but her other books are good too. She specializes in emotional eating. I would avoid Overcoming Binge Eating by Fairburn b/c it is kinda boring and technical.

Brent Buckner said...

Yes, must have catch phrase!

Oly said...

I should have said, DOH!