There are four great people doing their first triathlons this week! My co-worker Brandy is doing the Danskins on Sunday, Mike and Luara are doing their first tri on Saturday, as is my daughter Kelly!
I'm scared of the swim D- but I know that is something I just have to overcome. Thanks for the article you sent me. Your swimming looks effortless and I hope to be able to look the same someday. For now it's just SURVIVAL. Look for the race report tomorrow and no laughing at my first wearing of a tri suit.
12 comments:
Best wishes to all of them, especially Kelly! A whole tri-family is born.
I hope they all have wonderful experiences!
Can't wait to see Kelly follow in your footsteps. Look out!!
Best of luck to all of them!
I'm scared of the swim D- but I know that is something I just have to overcome. Thanks for the article you sent me. Your swimming looks effortless and I hope to be able to look the same someday. For now it's just SURVIVAL. Look for the race report tomorrow and no laughing at my first wearing of a tri suit.
best of luck to them all, my first one is next weekend!!
Good luck everybody! :)
My son (10) has just started running with me and its great. Does Kelly train with you?
Mike (now moved to www.sub6.blogspot.com)
Yea new (soon to be) triathletes!
Best of luck to Kelly as she rocks her first triathlon!
It feels good to do one of your own but feels better when you inspire others to do one for themselves! Way to go! I enjoy reading your posts.
Three more triathletes = more inspiration for me.
I wish them all a fantastic experience! Especially Kelly. You have been the ultimate role model.
How cool is that? Way cool!! I can't wait to have kids someday. I hope they enjoy triathlon!
Post a Comment