Jobs I’ve Held
Paper boy
Dishwasher
Landscaper
Furniture Mover
Pizza delivery driver
Brakeman on underground trains (helped build the Eisenhower Tunnel)
Bodyguard
Recruiter
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
Forest Gump
LOTR
Unforegiven
My Guilty Pleasures
DQ Heath Bar Blizzards
Blogging
M&Ms (peanut only)
Sleeping
Places I Have Lived (in order)
Wichita Kansas
Denver Colorado
Fraser Colorado
Gunnison Colorado
Aurora Colorado
Kansas City Missouri
Wake Forest North Carolina
Littleton Colorado
Shows I Enjoy
CSI
House Hunters
Golf
NFL Football
Monk
Places I Have Been on Vacation
Disneyland
Zimbabwe
Yellowstone
Grand Canyon
Sand Dunes Nat'l Park
Favorite Foods
Anything Asian
Teryaki Burgers
Elk Steak
Potatoes
Websites I Visit Daily
Fellow Bloggers
Yahoo Mail
Body Parts I Have Injured
Broken finger
Stress fractures on right foot
Both knees
Both hips
Left shoulder
Both ankles
Awards You’ve Won
Many at work
Nicknames You’ve Been Called
Big D
D
Kahuna
Mr Wonderful
Pick 5 Other Bloggers (sorry peeps, gotta share the wealth)
Danielle
Courtney
Kate
Siren
LBTEPA
10 comments:
I'm glad you didn't pick me. We woulda had to throw down :-) Weren't you coming to Atlanta some time? I thought we had a date :-)
Oooh goody, I've never been tagged before!
Nice to know you...better! :-)
Elk Steaks...... that sounds yummy!
Oh Boy! Thats kinda cool. Thanks for not picking me as "5 other bloggers"
Hey Mr Wonderful, Thanks for the insight! Loved it. You eat Elk steaks often? When I was a kid, most of our steakf were venison. Elk is Probably just as yummy
You'll have to post sometime about your visit to Zombabwe. What triathlon do they have there? Nice to know you better. Bring some of them elk steaks to IMCdA and we'll cook em up.
Interesting life. And now you can add triathlon to your journey.
Duane - I just recently found your blog and all I can say is WOW. You are on an amazing journey - one similar to my own - and you are doing a fantastic job. Bravo to you for adding triathlon into your life. I, for one, hope to still be doing triathlon well into my old age.
I look forward to following your journey via the blog world. And, if you're looking for a race in Washington State - there are a lot of good sprints on the East side. June and August are my two favs.
If you watch the CSI with David Caruso try this next time:
At the end of each of his lines, add the word "punk" (a la Dirty Harry).
HIGH-larious!
Post a Comment