Duane, Buddy ... You are the MAN !!! Thanks so much for the encouragement, advice, pictures, etc., etc. (you, too, Becca). And thanks to your lovely wife for her giving & loving attitude towards us all. We are truly blessed with such good friends. Luv ya "guys" ; Steve for the Nichol Fam P.S. ; Can you email me your personal email address? I got your work email, but then it's the weekend, okay? Thanks
11 comments:
Yay for new triathletes!!
Way to go to the newbies! And "yeah to you" for continuing to inspire others!
Duane, Buddy ... You are the MAN !!! Thanks so much for the encouragement, advice, pictures, etc., etc. (you, too, Becca). And thanks to your lovely wife for her giving & loving attitude towards us all. We are truly blessed with such good friends.
Luv ya "guys" ;
Steve for the Nichol Fam
P.S. ; Can you email me your personal email address? I got your work email, but then it's the weekend, okay? Thanks
AWESOME!!!!
you're such a good tri ambassador
Duane...look what you have started. I can not think of any other time I have ever seen anyone inspire others the way you have. It's amazing.
Awesome.
BTW - that lady in the blue hawaiian Speedo is wearing my swimsuit!
Go Newbies!! Congrats!
I love the newbie alert! Congrats to everyone!
Fabulous shout-out - congratulations to all!
Newbies are the best! They are tackling a new, scary thing and accomplishing it! You, Duane, are a newbie wrangler and inspirer (is that a word?)
Post a Comment