Monday, August 13, 2007

The Week Upcoming

Saturday I rode for 20.6 miles, a new pr for me. Felt pretty good and could have gone for 26 I think. That bodes well for SOMA in AZ. Sunday I did 1:30 on the treadmill and my feet felt pretty good. The orthotics are helping a lot! I'm not back to 100% yet but 80% is pretty darn good!

This weeks workouts:
Mon- swim 1550 and walk 20;
Tues - Bike 45 with hill work and 1 hr strength;
Weds- walk 45 and swim 30 minutes;
Thurs- Bike 45 and 1 hr strength;
Fri- Off :-)
Sat - Brick: Set = 15 walk/15 bike, 3 sets in a row.
Sun -1 hour bike.

Hope you all have a great week!

19 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Good numbers!

Nice to learn that the orthotics have been so helpful.

Anonymous said...

Great job Duane!!!

Unknown said...

You have a busy week planned!
Yeah for big bike rides!

Wes said...

Great week, Duane. Can't wait to see how that creeping percentage affects those numbers...

IronWaddler said...

Good Workouts-keep it up

Journey to a Centum said...

Duane,

A quick hello and some encouragement to keep up the great training! It won't be long before you have a $3,500 bike and all those fancy race/run suits that the pros wear.

Eric

Journey to a Centum said...

I'm back! The Glenwood Springs race looks like a hoot. I lived in Rifle Colorado for a year while in my college years and Glenwood was my favorite town. My wife and I purchased our wedding rings there. The hot springs are great and Glenwoods ski area offers fabulous powder.

Have fun!

Bigun said...

alright, big guy - little victories all add up - nice bike pr - you're still moving forward, and having fun - that's the important thing!!!! I get a big grin when I read great stuff like this on your blog!

Tri-Dummy said...

I agree with Bigun. The little things...so important.

Remember, too, where you've come from! That's a BIG victory!

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

PR! w00t!

M said...

Whoo-hoo! I'd take an 80% day over a "didn't even try" day! Glad to hear it!

LBTEPA said...

What good news about your orhtotics! That will make ALL the difference :)

Brigitte said...

amazing job Duane. You rock.

Tea said...

That's quite a week. Congrats on the 20.6!

Unknown said...

Good job on the longer bike rides. YAY.

Also glad the orthotics are helping.

Oly said...

I can't do 1:30 on a treadmill.

Respect!

TriSonq said...

Your workout schedule is looking awesome.

Keep up the hard work!

Fe-lady said...

Great workouts! I got tired just reading your weekly schedule!

ShirleyPerly said...

Duane, Glad to hear the new orthotics are working out for you. Keep up the good work!!!