The chow was great, the Rocky Mountains better, and of course the friends were the best part! Did not have one beer (although I did have a few rum and Diet Cokes), ate well, worked my butt off hiking, and I am pooped.
So, am I dedicated or OCD? (or maybe both?). Took the bike and trainer to elk camp and yes, I got my workouts in!
Took some extra guns, just in case!
24 comments:
Duane, I love that you took your trainer to camp!
Beautiful pictures Duane! The Rockies are gorgeous this time of year aren't they?
I was seriously considering taking my trainer to my all day, all weekend dog agility trials so I wouldn't miss my weekend bike workouts so yeah, I understand the OCD thing. Silly as it may look to other people, at least you know you'll be ready for SOMA.
Very cool... That IS hard core :-) Saw your photo come across Blogger Play, then swoosh, it was on your blog! Thought that was very amusing!!
Nice guns! The elk ran scared, huh?
Nice guns you studd! Glad to hear u had a good time.
Love it!!!! I love that you took the trainer - so committed! You are looking fantastic!
Beautiful pics - I can't believe the leaves actually turn those colors. That is great that you took your trainer. I bet you got in lots of hiking in as well.
To be technical, you're actually OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder - i.e. fanatically obsessed) rather than OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder, like repetitive handwashing.) Sorry to be so...er obsessive (ha!) about this, but it's my bread and butter. Actually I think I'm going to do a study about how triathletes tend to have more OCPD traits than the rest of the population (I'm serious about this.) ok i'll shut up now. :)
What a beautiful place.
You are looking good Duane!
Great pics D! The colors are changing here too.
Lovely photos - what a beautiful time of year. And how cool that you took the trainer with you. YAY!!
awesome - trainer rides go by in a flash when you have a view like that!
DUDE! Do you have to have specially made shirts to hide those guns? DAMN!
The pictures are AWESOME!
Hopefully your buddies didn't give you too hard a time and what a great pic of you on the trainer....and if you were looking at that scenery while on the trainer?????Wow that would be an amazing ride.
I came home from Kona to a yard full of leaves......Fall has definitely arrived in the Pacific Northwest.
Trainer pic is classic!
Thanks for the pictures. Very beautiful. I think it is awesome that you took your trainer. And whoa baby watch out for those big guns. HAHA. You are looking great!!
Love the photos-thanks Duane. Looks like agreat experience
I'd take those guns into battle!!!
That is so awesome that you took your trainer with you. Definately had a great view while on the trainer.
Very good for your dedication, what giant steps you are taking.
Beautiful pictures.
And the no killing? that is what happens when you are friend with a vegeterian... :)
I heard the Chicago Bears need some lineman...Damn Duane..those are some guns. 40 calibur at least.
When that picture of your guns came up on my screen, the deer here in Nebraska got scared.
You got a license for those things?
My father in law just returned from elk hunting and he said it was COLD up there! The only thing I see in your pictures is HOT, HOT, HOT!
I miss the changing seasons - we don't really get that here in FL. I miss hunting season too. Totally rocks that you took your trainer and bike!!
HUGE guns.
No pics of dead elk?
COME ON!
ha ha... nice Gun rack!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
I bet you could have mountain biked there and had a great workout.. do you own a mtn bike?
Post a Comment