way to go super D.
Impressive swim totals!
Wow, you sure did have a good month! I am impressed, humbled, and definitely feeling the need to get my own butt moving again!
Duane, keep working hard, bro! I know 2008 is going to be YOUR year...
*whistles*Duane, you are cooking mate! well done!
Seriously good numbers there. Looks like you are going into '08 strong. Your schedule for next year looks good, though no Utah races. :( Perhaps next year??
Good work in a tough month!
Looking good! Are you coming back to Iowa to tackle Cornman again??
Awesome Duane. Keep up the great work.
keep up the good work!
Excellent! Keep up the great work.
Awesome job!! WTG!
Hi Duane - Did you change your email address? I sent you a nice long note but it was returned. Maybe it's just my server.
You are the man.I've been a toad recently.Logging 26.2 on Sunday, though...help me catch up to you, buddy!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
way to go super D.
Impressive swim totals!
Wow, you sure did have a good month! I am impressed, humbled, and definitely feeling the need to get my own butt moving again!
Duane, keep working hard, bro! I know 2008 is going to be YOUR year...
*whistles*
Duane, you are cooking mate! well done!
Seriously good numbers there. Looks like you are going into '08 strong.
Your schedule for next year looks good, though no Utah races. :( Perhaps next year??
Good work in a tough month!
Looking good! Are you coming back to Iowa to tackle Cornman again??
Awesome Duane. Keep up the great work.
keep up the good work!
Excellent! Keep up the great work.
Awesome job!! WTG!
Hi Duane - Did you change your email address? I sent you a nice long note but it was returned. Maybe it's just my server.
You are the man.
I've been a toad recently.
Logging 26.2 on Sunday, though...help me catch up to you, buddy!
Post a Comment