Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She's Back!

Kelly and I are back in the pool and she is pumped up about getting in great shape before her races. Yes, that is plural! She hopes do do the TriforSuccess in June and we will both do the IronHorse Super Sprint together in Nebraska with Tri-Dummy! She will be back on her blog in a day or so! If you could, please give her a hello!

My training week calls for 4 walk sessions, 3 strength training sessions, 4 bike sessions, and 3 swims. Total time in training should be between 12.75 hours and 13.25 hours depending on my swim times. I just love training! I love my coach! I love my personal trainer! I love my blogging buddies! And of course I love my daughters!

13 comments:

Wes said...

Impressive week, Duane! You are kicking my butt :-)

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

Gees, I wish I had the dedication that you did!

LBTEPA said...

How exciting about Kelly's triathlon plans! You are such a good example

Go Mom Go said...

What a terrific role model you are for your girls!

I want half of your motivation! Looks like you have a great week ahead of you!

Laura

KrissyGo! said...

My absolute favorite part of this post:

"I just love training! I love my coach! I love my personal trainer! I love my blogging buddies! And of course I love my daughters!"

I'm off to the pool myself -- and PUMPED, thanks to you!

Rock on!

ShirleyPerly said...

Duane, if you could bottle up all that positive energy you have and sell it, you'd be a millionaire!

Melissa said...

and we love you Duane. :-)

Melissa said...

and we love you Duane. :-)

Cheryl said...

Wow! Super week of training, and super attitude! Keep up the good work.

triguyjt said...

your girls have tobe sooo proud...
great work and keep it up

Podium quest said...

Great week of training! That doesn't suprise me though. Yopu are a machine.

Becca said...

you wish daddy!!
i will so so beat u!!

Kelly Kiana's Tri-Blog said...

lol sorry i thought i was logged in.
but i wasnt
anyways i will beat you