I tried to email your VA address, but you were out, so I hope you get it when you go back to work.
Great image, Duane!!We'll look forward to your return!
Hey good to hear from you Duane - I've been thnking of you ((hugs)) Love the new outfit too ;)
Hey, you look gooood in leather!
Wow, you really have been working out:)
Good to know you're still there! You are missed.Love the outfit! :-)
YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLING :) that made my night to log and see that photo.
HAHA love the photo!! Hey you know we'll miss you. See ya soon!!
You're awesome Duane! Always making me laugh.
now that is a mighty big gun!!!
We'll be here when you return. Take care.
awesome photo..all the best
I'm so sorry for your loss- that is devastating. Hang in there and our prayers are with you.
come back soon!
You'll be back!!?? Ya know, you are really not allowed to go away... We want to hear about your progress.
yo Duane! how are you doing?
You'll be back.... & we'll be waiting. :)
Great site...keep up the good work. I love Arnold and his "I'll Be Back" line!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I tried to email your VA address, but you were out, so I hope you get it when you go back to work.
Great image, Duane!!
We'll look forward to your return!
Hey good to hear from you Duane - I've been thnking of you ((hugs)) Love the new outfit too ;)
Hey, you look gooood in leather!
Wow, you really have been working out:)
Good to know you're still there! You are missed.
Love the outfit! :-)
YOU LOOK MARVELOUS DARLING :) that made my night to log and see that photo.
HAHA love the photo!! Hey you know we'll miss you. See ya soon!!
You're awesome Duane! Always making me laugh.
now that is a mighty big gun!!!
We'll be here when you return. Take care.
awesome photo..
all the best
I'm so sorry for your loss- that is devastating. Hang in there and our prayers are with you.
come back soon!
You'll be back!!??
Ya know, you are really not allowed to go away... We want to hear about your progress.
yo Duane! how are you doing?
You'll be back.... & we'll be waiting. :)
Great site...keep up the good work. I love Arnold and his "I'll Be Back" line!
Post a Comment