Thanks for the links! I've finally signed up for my first tri (coming up in Oct.), so I'll definitely be working on my swim now. :-)
Thanks, Duane. These are really helpful videos.
Thansk Duane, they are really good :)
Thanks Duane. I'll add these to my EnduranceSportsBar.com vault. Hope to see you there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG D!!!
Cool - Thanks for the videos!
Dude you rock. Those helped allot.
Great videos. Hey, when is your birthday? Mine is next week.
Hey I just read Comm's blog - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thanks for the links! I've finally signed up for my first tri (coming up in Oct.), so I'll definitely be working on my swim now. :-)
Thanks, Duane. These are really helpful videos.
Thansk Duane, they are really good :)
Thanks Duane. I'll add these to my EnduranceSportsBar.com vault. Hope to see you there!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG D!!!
Cool - Thanks for the videos!
Dude you rock. Those helped allot.
Great videos. Hey, when is your birthday? Mine is next week.
Hey I just read Comm's blog - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke :)
Post a Comment