Tuesday, June 24, 2008

IM CDA

First, congrats to all the IM racers! (that includes you Tea, you made it there and took a valiant shot at it!)

Got into Idaho Friday afternoon in time to meet several bloggers. Had the pleasure of staying with SW Trigal (Debi) and husband Hartly, Brian and Misty, Maria and Mark. Saturday was the expo and the volunteer meeting, then chilling out before the race. Race day I was up at 2:45 am and at the volunteer area at 4:30 (did body marking). Even got to mark BigUn.
After that, watched the swim start then hung with bloggers and sherpas through out the day and night. Had a fantastic time!

Photos below, just got in from the road so no narratives, I need a nap!










































12 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

The Original MAJ said...

DUANE!

Thanks for sharing those AWESOME pics.

WHAT A GREAT SUPPORT CREW!

DO WORK!
LOL!

Kate said...

Thanks so much for the photos. I have been dying for more info on the race! I really wish I could have been there. Are you registered for next year? Oh my gosh I am so excited I can hardly type!

LBTEPA said...

Those photos were great - thanks Duane! And you're looking good too :)

Unknown said...

Thx for sharing the photos!! :)

Anonymous said...

But did YOU sign up for CdA 09?

SWTrigal said...

Duane-you are soooo awesome! Thanks for your support and being there and pictures..

Jenny Davidson said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing...

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

wow - look what a great time we had! thanks for the awesome pictures -- it was good to see ya there!

The Stretch Doc said...

Thanks so much for the pictures and great recap!!

Look forward to seeing you again soon, Quaterman right!!!!

rockon`

Iron Eric said...

Thanks for the support Duane! You rock!!!!!

Podium quest said...

Very cool.