Great photos D. It looks like a really supportive environment up there for kids to enter triathlon, that's cool.
Those pics were sweet. How old is Kelly again? I love pics where you are dumping water on her head. Kudos to the photographer. Kelly, you rocked it. Keep up the great work. Take care,Melissa
You are such a bad influence, Duane... and a good dad :-)
KELLY, YOU ROCK!!!
lol, that looks cold.. I hope all is well. Cheers. Rice.
Love the slide show!!
Great Job to your Daughter. What are your race plans for the future? I've been away for awhile from the blogging but just updated mine. I wish I had the consistency you have. Good Luck!
Fun! What a supportive dad you are!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great photos D. It looks like a really supportive environment up there for kids to enter triathlon, that's cool.
Those pics were sweet. How old is Kelly again?
I love pics where you are dumping water on her head.
Kudos to the photographer.
Kelly, you rocked it. Keep up the great work.
Take care,
Melissa
You are such a bad influence, Duane... and a good dad :-)
KELLY, YOU ROCK!!!
lol, that looks cold.. I hope all is well.
Cheers.
Rice.
Love the slide show!!
Great Job to your Daughter. What are your race plans for the future? I've been away for awhile from the blogging but just updated mine. I wish I had the consistency you have. Good Luck!
Fun! What a supportive dad you are!
Post a Comment